radius server reply

Dinil Divakaran dinil at lantana.tenet.res.in
Wed Dec 7 07:28:56 CET 2005

On Wed, 7 Dec 2005, Alan DeKok wrote:

> Dinil Divakaran <dinil at lantana.tenet.res.in> wrote:
>> ... for a user in the users file. But, unfortunately there are no
>> user-defined attributes that are permitted !
>
>  Huh?  What do you mean by that?

I want the client to send one attribute and the server should check and reply with a matching entry - not the ones already used by radius.

To be more specific, the client will send a `key' to the server, the server should check (may be in a table) for the `key', and if found reply with another `key' to the client (very much similar to lookup function). I believe this `key' has to be an attribute if it has to be sent.