Compatibility Question: Will FreeRADIUS work with Quintum NAS for VoIP?

Henk Crafford jhcrafford at mail2electron.com
Wed Dec 7 18:01:30 CET 2005

Hi All!

I am quite new to RADIUS, both protocol and FreeRadius. I am developing
a billing application for VoIP, and need to use Quintum Nas as well as
JRadius!
The things I am wondering is as follows:
I need to know if FreeRADIUS, the great program it is, supports VSA's
from a Quintum NAS?
I need a tutorial or something to integrate JRADIUS into FreeRadius.

These might seem like dumb questions - for that I am sorry - but I've
been troubleshooting my FreeRadius for 3 days, finally got it to
simulate and I'm running out of time( By the way Thanks to the guys for
the comments! As well as such a great debug mode. I'm still new to all
this but if I was more experienced it wouldn't have taken 4 hours). So
please forgive me if it seems I am taking an easy way out. All the
theory is worked out, algorithms the works just the programs need to be
installed and physical coding.

Thanks.