How many Request handle by Free Radius at same time form same client.

Manojkumar Patel manojkp at mahindrabt.com
Thu Dec 8 05:59:40 CET 2005

Hi All
I have one question?
How many Request handle by Free Radius at same time form same client.
I have one Free Radius Server, One client and one other server.Client
send request to radius server  and then radius server will send it to
other server and wait for replay for that request. After getting reply
form other server radius will do some process and send replay to client.

I want to implement a Radius system  such as my radius server will be
able to handle 5000 request form client as same time.
Mean radius is able to listen 5000 request form client and then send all
request to other server and wait. After Getting replay from other server
, radius will send replay to client.
How can I implement such requirements .

Thanks & Regard

Manoj Patel

Mobile: +91-9881403519

Disclaimer:

The contents of this E-mail (including the contents of the enclosure(s) or attachment(s) if any) are privileged and confidential material of MBT and should not be disclosed to, used by or copied in any manner by anyone other than the intended addressee(s).   In case you are not the desired addressee, you should delete this message and/or re-direct it to the sender.  The views expressed in this E-mail message (including the enclosure(s) or attachment(s) if any) are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of MBT.

This e-mail message including attachment/(s), if any, is believed to be free of any virus.  However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and MBT is not responsible for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use