rlm_sql_mysql on FreeBSD 5.4 - Segmentation fault at startup

Nicolas Baradakis nbk at sitadelle.com
Fri Dec 9 11:42:56 CET 2005

Brian A. Seklecki wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Dec 2005, Nicolas Baradakis wrote:
>
> > Someone else managed to make MySQL work under FreeBSD.
> > http://lists.freeradius.org/pipermail/freeradius-users/2005-October/047693.html
>
> With that kind of cynicism flying around, someone is likely to have their
> feeling get hurt.

It was absolutely not my intention. I apologize to Matthew if my
statement was poorly formulated, nevertheless the long version of what
I really wanted to say is: "Someone else experienced the same troubles
on FreeBSD, and you may look at the post below to find out how he
managed to get around the problem".

I hope other people can understand that:
- I have no obligation to give answers on the list
- I don't have much time to do that either
- I'm not a native english speaker

So if sometimes you get ungraceful answers, it's not out of bad
intentions.

--
Nicolas Baradakis