Documentation on Group Locking using FreeRADIUS/AD/Cisco VPN Concentrator

Alhagie Puye APuye at datawave.com
Sat Dec 10 00:05:13 CET 2005

Hello all,

I have spent a few bit of time trying to get FreeRADIUS/Active
Directory/Cisco VPN Concentrator 3005 to lock users into group using the
class attribute. Dusty Doris gave me a hand too. It has been tested and
it works as expected.

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/471/altigagroup.html

This feature is very, very neat and flexible.

I would now like to write up a step-by-step document on how to make
these work together. I don't have a public web site to host this page.
I'm looking for suggestions on how to make it readily available to other
users since the VPN Concentrator is gaining popularity.

Is the wiki page mentioned here a while back going to materialize? Or
should I write up a text document so that it could be added to doc/
directory in the source code?

I would hate for someone to have to reinvent the wheel on this issue.

Alhagie Puye - Network Engineer
Datawave Group of Companies
(604)295-1817

This message (including any attachments) is confidential, may be privileged and is only intended for the person to whom it is addressed.  If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system.  Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.  E-mail communications are inherently vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties and are susceptible to change.  We will use alternate communication means upon request.