Wiki is now live

Alhagie Puye APuye at datawave.com
Mon Dec 12 19:08:27 CET 2005

Awesome!!!

Thanks guys.

Alhagie Puye - Network Engineer
Datawave Group of Companies
(604)295-1817

This message (including any attachments) is confidential, may be privileged and is only intended for the person to whom it is addressed.  If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system.  Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.  E-mail communications are inherently vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties and are susceptible to change.  We will use alternate communication means upon request.