Wiki is now live

Peter Nixon listuser at peternixon.net
Mon Dec 12 22:35:32 CET 2005

On Mon 12 Dec 2005 22:20, Thor Spruyt wrote:
> Alan DeKok wrote:
> > http://wiki.freeradius.org/
> >
> >   Please feel free to add documentation, configuration examples, etc.
> > Right now it's pretty minimal and free-form.
> >
> >   Thanks to Peter Nixon for setting it up and hosting it.
> >
> >   Alan DeKok.
> > -
> > List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See
>
> Yet another thing to maintain... something that nobody has time for :(

Well, I will be maintaining the wiki server installation, and as I already
have much of the FreeRADIUS documentation in my company wiki and customer
documentation I will be maintaining a fair percentage of the module
documentation (The ones I use and deploy for customers at least) as a matter
of course.

I will take me a few days to migrate the rest of the appropriate parts of my
wiki over to wiki.freeradius.org but there start is there now.

I have also done an initial import of the FreeRADIUS FAQ into:
http://wiki.freeradius.org/index.php/FreeRADIUS_Wiki:FAQ

Hopefully that will give others a chance to add questions and answers as
http://www.freeradius.org/faq/ has not been updated in 18 months..

Cheers

--

Peter Nixon