SQL authenticate & Proxying

Alan DeKok aland at ox.org
Tue Dec 13 18:40:50 CET 2005

stu-tss1 at auxs.umn.edu wrote:
> I want to use the sql authentication module to provide a list of users.

  The SQL module doesn't do authentication.  The "authorise" section
can check the DB for the existense of a usrr.

> Everyone in this list should be proxied. However, if you aren't in the
> table, then you should immediately be rejected.

  Configure everyone in the list to be proxied via Proxy-To-Realm
attribute.  Then, don't have any authentication methods for anyone
else.  The default behavior of the server is to reject users.