Two routers using the same Radius server?

Mark Tunnell mtunnell at livebridge.com
Wed Dec 14 01:31:10 CET 2005

Thanks.

I'm using the local Linux system passwords for authentication.  I
guess I'm wondering if there is any way to identify where the
authentication request is coming from and approve or reject it based
on that per user.  The comments in the user file mention "comm server
name" but none of the examples in that file or the man page mention
how this would be used.

Mark