Flexible clients' addresses?

Mike Mitchell mitchell.michael at bigpond.com
Thu Dec 15 04:20:41 CET 2005

Hi Martin,

> reply from "Mitchell, Michael J" <Michael.Mitchell at team.telstra.com>:
> > I've actually been looking at this over the weekend. Have
> written some
> > code, but haven't tested it yet. I'm hoping to get to that today
> > sometime. I based it largely on what was done in the sql
> module, so it
> > may need a bit of refinement.
> >
> > I believe Kostas has it on his todo list also. I'm happy to
> submit a
> > "draft patch" for review and comment if it helps get this completed.
>
> Has there been any progress on that? I quick look at
> src/main/client.c has revealed nothing so far.

I don't think I ever submitted a formal patch. I think I gave Kostas a patch
of what I had done though. The patch is to the ldap module itself though,
and is similar to the way the sql module reads the clients.

I still haven't run this code in a production type environment to date, so
I'm not sure how reliable or stable it is.

I may be able to easily produce a diff against the latest code - I'm not
sure how much the LDAP module has changed since version 1.0.1.

regards,
Mike