Help with proxy scenario

markcapelle at pcmc.com markcapelle at pcmc.com
Thu Dec 15 15:18:31 CET 2005

I have a need to proxy users based on either AD group membership or a
substring in the username.  I am currently using LDAP to AD .

AD group membership scenario: If user is in group "x" then proxy to radius
server "y".

Substring scenario: If username contains string "x", then strip "x" and
proxy to server "y".

I believe both could work.  Which is easiest and what modules are needed?
Also, any examples of either would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
     Mark
 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail may contain trade secrets or
privileged, undisclosed or otherwise confidential information. If you have
received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review,
copying or distribution of this message in whole or in part is strictly
prohibited. Please inform the sender immediately and destroy the original
transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.