Freeradius and LDAP : to be continued

Christophe Gravier christophe.gravier at univ-st-etienne.fr
Thu Dec 15 18:18:12 CET 2005

Frank Bonnet wrote:

> Hello
>
> I have a chillispot that works with OpenLDAP
> on a Debian box

Strictly the same thing I want to achieve indeed ! ;-)
How are your password in your LDAP ? (clear ? hash form ?)

Moreover, except this configuration of the ldap remote server, what did
you put in authorize and authentificate section ?
What did you put in the ldap.attrmap, only the mapping of the user
password ?

I must admit I am loosing my common sense here :-)

--
Christophe Gravier
Laboratoire DIOM, groupe SATIn - Doctorant