Reply message from the sqlcounter module

Gunther freeradius at caribsms.com
Fri Dec 16 04:01:19 CET 2005

Just added the sqlcounter to my FreeRadius configuration.

Stumbled over the "Your maximum never usage time has been reached" reply
message
for my noresetcounter (refer to doc/rlm_sqlcounter).

Changed it to: "Your maximum access time has been reached" for the 'never'
case.

Here my Q&D solution:

Change in freeradius-1.0.5/src/modules/rlm_sqlcounter/rlm_sqlcounter.c

diff  rlm_sqlcounter.c rlm_sqlcounter.c.ORIG
668,672c668
<               if (strcmp(data->reset, "never") == 0) {
<                       snprintf(msg, sizeof(msg), "Your maximum access time
has been reached");
<               } else {
<                       snprintf(msg, sizeof(msg), "Your maximum %s usage
time has been reached", data->reset);
---