IPv6 Support

Paulo Alexandre Caceres Ferreira caceres at alumni.ipt.pt
Fri Dec 16 16:30:00 CET 2005

Hi, it's me again.

Now I'm trying to implement the IPv6 Freeradius, but I'm having some
doubts.

When I'm configuring Freeradius, is the same configuration that is used in
IPv4, except in the clients file, where I must use IPv6 addresses.

My doubt is:

How and where did I configure the IPv6 attributes referred in RFC 3162 to
RADIUS distribute them to Authenticated users?

Please if is possible send to me a configuration example.

Regards,
Paulo Ferreira