IPv6 Support

Paulo Alexandre Caceres Ferreira caceres at alumni.ipt.pt
Fri Dec 16 21:41:28 CET 2005

Hi, Alan

In a previous email, I asked you if Freeradius supports IPv6
authentications and you response to me that CVS version does.

> > How and where did I configure the IPv6 attributes referred in RFC 3162 to
> > RADIUS distribute them to Authenticated users?
>
>   You use the IPv6 attributes from the dictionary, just like you use
> IPv4 attributes from the dictionary.

Where I can get some documentation about this configuration?

>   Version 1.0.5 does not listen on IPv6 addresses, so you can't use
> IPv6 clients, either.

If I can't use IPv6 clients, how I can execute an IPv6 authentication?

Did CVS version listening IPv6 addresses?

>   Alan DeKok.

Thanks in advance,
Paulo Ferreira