rlm_sqlcounter and something else than Session-Timeout

Damjan gdamjan at mail.net.mk
Sat Dec 17 04:00:44 CET 2005

Currently rlm_sqlcounter sums all the session time used by a user, via a
MySQL query (summing all the AcctSessionTime) and returns a coresponding
Session-Timeout reply to the nas.

Now, in my application, I limit users by bytes transfered, so I need to
sum AcctInputOctets and AcctOutputOctets, compare that sum to a check
attribute (let's call it Max-All-Transfer) and return a coresponding
ChilliSpot-Max-Total-Octets.

I beleive this is not configurable in rlm_sqlcounter?
I could try to make a patch if someone is willing to help me and guide
me a bit.

--
damjan | дамјан
This is my jabber ID --> damjan at bagra.net.mk <-- not my mail address!!!