Freeradius RPM for SUSE 10.0 or 9.3

LeRoy DeVries dutch1918 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 04:12:48 CET 2005

On Saturday 17 December 2005 14:44, Norbert Wegener wrote:
> I don't know, whether this module is experimetnal in 1.0.4.
> For the version I've compiled, I modified the corresponding spec file
> by  adding  --with-experimental-modules to the configure options
>  and build the rpms.
> Norbert

Thanks again Norbert. I d/l your compile and again I was sent off chasing my
tail because of dependency issues. After package 5 I gave up.

I'm wondering if someone could send my the rlm_sql_counter module for v 1.0.4
I could just plug it into my lib directory and then make the required changes
in the etc/radius.conf it would work.

Anyone have any knowledge about that.

--
LeRoy