Auth All but only for those in my clients.conf

Mojo Jojo mylist at lightwavetech.com
Sun Dec 18 05:13:46 CET 2005

> "Mojo Jojo" <mylist at lightwavetech.com >wrote:
>> I am trying to setup a FreeRadius server which will basically
>> authenticate
>> all request which it receives from any IP in the clients.conf which has
>> the
>> correct secret.
>
>  read raddb/clients.conf

I read the entire file before posting as well as many other files and docs,
I have not dound the answer which is why I posted here.

>> It seems that setting:
>> DEFAULT Auth-Type := Accept
>
>  Doesn't help.

I am not sure I understand your response.. It does help because it allows me
to AuthAll request that come in regardless of the username or password which
is what I want.

The problem is that I only want a request to be authed if it came from a
client which is configured in my clients.conf file and only if the secret
matches.

At this time, the request are authed regardless of the username or password
but they are authed regardless of the client or secret.

Sorry if I did not explain this correctly the first time.