Auth All but only for those in my clients.conf

Mojo Jojo mylist at lightwavetech.com
Sun Dec 18 06:28:48 CET 2005

Only thing I am stuck on here is that my CHAP request are failing with this
message:

####
Sat Dec 17 22:31:06 2005 : Auth: Login incorrect (rlm_chap: Clear text
password not available)
####

I see this section in the FAQ:

##################
So, if you're using CHAP, for each user entry you must use:

	Auth-Type = Local, Password = "stealme"

If you're using only PAP, you can get away with:

	Auth-Type = System

or anything else that tickles your fancy.
###################

But I am using:

DEFAULT Auth-Type = Accept

This is so I can do the AuthAll, it works for PAP but not the CHAP request.

Since I am not requiring a password for the request, how can I supply it in
clear text?

So, the question is, how do I make the AuthAll work for CHAP request as
well?

Thanks..