DialupAdmin gives Blank Pages

Scott MacEachern A.Sc.T scottm at web-solutions.ca
Mon Dec 19 16:14:27 CET 2005

I've been fighting with this problem for a couple of days. Searched
everywhere I can think of on the net. According to the docs it should just
work.

Anyway, I've installed the latest, MySQL, seams to be working. FreeRadius,
No errors with the -X option. Made a link from the dialupadmin htdocs to my
web server directory.

When I click on:
Accounting, I get a blank screen.
Statistics, I get a green page, nothing on it.
User Stats, Blank
Find User, seams to work, but I don't have any users entered to actually
test this.
New User, Blank
Show Groups, Seams to work but Again I have no data in the database.
New Group, Blank

Check Server gives me this:
Monday, 19 December 2005, 10:13:04 EST
Server: 127.0.0.1:1812