Authorize a group by multivalued "Service-Type" (in MySql)

Hamzeh Motahari hamotahari at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 08:35:49 CET 2005

Hello,
 We have a problem using mysql.
 We have defined a group (e.g. admin) in mysql and wanted to assign it a multivalue attribute
 (e.g. Service-Type) inorder to have different services but it does not work properly.
 it only accepts requests with smaller id (i.e. 12) and rejects the other one (i.e. 13).

 +----+---------------------+-----------------------+------+----------------------+
 | id  | GroupName | Attribute         | op   | Value             |
 +----+---------------------+-----------------------+------+----------------------+
 |  5  | user              | Auth-Type       | :=   | Local              |
 |  4  | admin           | Auth-Type       | :=   | Local              |
 | 12 | admin           | Service-Type   | == | Login-User     |
 | 13 | admin           | Service-Type   | == | Framed-User |
 Is there any solution?
 (We have already inserted "Fall-Through" in radgrouprelpy table and radgroupcheck table  and turned it to "Yes"  - in XOR manner - but it does not work).

 Thanks in advance,
 Amin and Hamzeh

http://mail.yahoo.com