rlm_jradius linking problems

BigMick mick at bmnetworks.co.uk
Tue Dec 20 13:47:15 CET 2005

Hi there,

Point me in the right direction if I'm talking to the wrong people here :).

I'm trying to get JRadius up and running, but not having much success.
I've built rlm_jradius, but for some reason it is not creating .so
objects for freeradius to load. As a result its crashing out with this
error:

radiusd.conf[1515] Failed to link to module 'rlm_jradius':
/usr/local/radius/lib/rlm_jradius.a: invalid ELF header

Has anyone had any success with JRadius, and if so can they possibly
help me?

Thanks all.

--
BigMick