Cisco WLSE status?

Jeffrey C. Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Wed Dec 21 06:34:03 CET 2005

Ok, I know that the problems getting Cisco WLSE to authenticate properly
with FreeRadius is a problem with the Cisco supplicant, but I'm
wondering:

1) Has anyone opened up a ticket with Cisco trying to get them to fix
the problem?  If so, what is the status of the ticket?

2) Has anyone polished up a patch that will allow WLSE to authenticate
agianst FreeRadius?  It'd be nice to have a hack that could be enabled
conditionally so it doesn't break other hosts but if I have to run a
separate server on a different host or port that'd probably work until
we can get Cisco to fix their problem.

Jeff Ollie