Multiple accounting hosts for one realm?

Johan Ramm-Ericson johannes at stickybit.se
Wed Dec 21 16:18:14 CET 2005

Hello Freeradius-users!

While configuring freeradius 1.0.5 on Solaris 9 I began to look at
setting up different accounting hosts for users depending on which realm
users orginated from. That worked fine. However; I have now come across
a situation where it might be valuable to send the same accounting
information to multiple accounting hosts.

I am hoping to do this by changing the accthost variable in
etc/raddb/proxy.conf. Does anyone on the list know if (a) this is
possible, and if it is possible (b) how to do it - i.e can I add further
hosts in a list to the existing variable or do I need to use some other
method?

Thanks!
/jre