Can I set Autz-Type in "hints" file?

Damjan gdamjan at mail.net.mk
Thu Dec 22 14:26:05 CET 2005

I have this in the hints file:
DEFAULT Called-Station-Id == "987654321", Autz-Type := DialUp

And this in radiusd.conf:
    files dunfiles {
      usersfile = ${confdir}/users.dun
      acctusersfile = ${confdir}/acct_users
      preproxy_usersfile = ${confdir}/preproxy_users
      compat = no
authorize {
    Autz-Type DialUp {
      dunfiles
    }
I don't have much more in authorize section:
preprocess
chap
mschap
suffix

But when I make a request with Called-Station-Id = 987654321, I get
this:
  hints: Matched DEFAULT at 78
  modcall[authorize]: module "preprocess" returns ok for request 1
modcall: group authorize returns ok for request 1
auth: No authenticate method (Auth-Type) configuration found for the request: Rejecting the user
auth: Failed to validate the user.

I don't see anywhere that dunfiles instance is used?

--
damjan | дамјан
This is my jabber ID --> damjan at bagra.net.mk <-- not my mail address!!!