MYSQL installation for interaction with freeradius

Rafael Roldán rafael.roldan at panel.es
Thu Dec 22 15:37:13 CET 2005

Hy all,

I am testing freeradius 1.0.5 in a solaris 8 machine and it really satisfied me.

Now I want to test freeradius with MYSQL. So first, I am going to install the MYSQL software.  When I visit the download page (http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/5.0.html), I see there are three software package options (standard, max and debug).
Also, reading the document "Freeradius and MYSQL"  (http://www.frontios.com/freeradius.html), I read that I have to make sure to install the MYSQL development headers installed.

Which of these MYSQL packages do you recommend me to interact with freeradius?

Thank you very much,
Rafa