Can I set Autz-Type in "hints" file?

Alan DeKok aland at ox.org
Fri Dec 23 21:15:30 CET 2005

Damjan <gdamjan at mail.net.mk> wrote:
> Well, I must say the documentation for freeradius is a bit of a mess...

  As always, patches are welcome.  Now that the Wiki exists, it's even
easier to submit docs.

> and looking at the source of rlm_files.c, check_pairs is config_items.
> It's a bit confusing to use different words for the same thing.

  So submit patches.  This isn't a commerical product where people get
paid money to do copy editing, so you have to expect some level of
problems.

  And I'll be honest, people who complain about free software really
*do* have the choice of paying for commercial software, with fancy
copy-edited documentation.  No one here is getting paid to listen to
complaints about how crappy the product is.