huntgroups

Ruslan A Dautkhanov rusland at scn.ru
Mon Dec 26 12:28:02 CET 2005

Hello !

Another possible solution:
    Make authorization via SQL, and external program.  External program
called
  in configuration from users file. External program will make auth&acct
for prepaid
  cards, and if it determine that authorization or accounting packet is
for contract
  client, then it will no append any attributes except Fall-Through = Yes.
  When external program does billing for cards itself, it will return
all necessary
   attributes in addition to Fall-Through = No.  Is this alrotithm
correct and
   implementable in FreeRadius ?

Thanks