radiusd -X and Raddb Configure

Lewis Bergman lbergman at wtxs.net
Mon Dec 26 16:21:24 CET 2005

Kai Geek wrote:
> radiusd.conf[1682] Unknown Auth-Type "System" in authenticate section.
I always keep a default copy of the radius.conf around. When an error
like this pops up (I have seen that exact one before) I do a diff of my
radius.conf and the default and look for the offending itme. This might
work for you. I can guarantee with no config posted no one will be able
to help you. Other than that, inserting something in clients.conf
relating to 10.0.0.250 may help with the setup you mentioned.
--
Lewis Bergman
Texas Communications