Compilation PRoblems unter Debian Sarge stable

Armin Krämer Kraemer.Armin at web.de
Sat Dec 31 09:55:42 CET 2005

Hi,
I compiled Freeradius out of the 1.05 Sources following the Article of CT
18/2004. I changed out the Original Makefile in
/tmp/freeradius-1.0.5/src/modules/rlm_eap/types/rlm_eap_tls and added the
one which iss hostet by CT-Magazine. The only changes are the 2 added files
with the Openssl librarys. But now the make call gives out 2 errors. I want
to use the freeradius with eap_tls. Can someone give me an hint where the
mistake resists? In the attachment there is an output of make and of the
makefile of the eap_tls direcory.

Greetings Armin