Compile 1.0.5

Nicolas Baradakis nbk at sitadelle.com
Sat Dec 31 17:51:03 CET 2005

Joseba Beltrán wrote:

>              Although I haven't had any trouble compiling 1.0.4, it
> seems almost impossible to do the same with 1.0.5. I extract the oficial
> tarball to my debian system, edit debian/rules to fit my requirements
> (disable-shared, with-experimental-modules) and run "dpkg-buildpackage",
> nut I get the following error:
>
> "cannot find -lrlm_eap_tls"

FreeRADIUS uses an old version of autotools, so there're many problems
with the libltdl version in Debian.

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=freeradius

> I've searching for this issue, but the only thing I found were several
> patches, already included on debian/patches
>
> Any help?? With the same config. I'm able to compile 1.0.4

I'd suggest to get the sources directly from Debian, with the command
"apt-get source freeradius" for example. You'll find more patches
there than in the tarball from freeradius.org.

--
Nicolas Baradakis