DialupAdmin gives Blank Pages/cannot connect to sql databse

Scott MacEachern A.Sc.T scottm at web-solutions.ca
Sat Dec 31 21:13:38 CET 2005

ok, I fixed it.
I got some time away from the server, got some well needed sleep.
Checked the symbolic link from my web files.
The link was pointing to a different location on the drive. Some how I had 2
copies of dialupadmin.
Fixed the user info in the proper admin.conf file.
And much to my surprise, It worked.
Thanks Everyone for their time.
Best wishes for the new year.
Scott