Multiple realms: need help

Normando Marcolongo normando at micso.it
Fri Jul 1 09:50:05 CEST 2005

Hi!

I would like to have freeradius behave like this:
- realm 'alwaysok' would always accept authentication
- realme 'checkthis' would always check against mysql

Since now I'd have done this by telling freeradius to proxy one of the
realms to another freeradius the would behave accordingly leaving the
former to do the processing for the other realm.
Is there a more elegant way of doing this?

Thank you!
Normando

--
|  Normando Marcolongo | Micso s.r.l.          |
|   via Tiburtina, 318 | I-65128 Pescara, Italy|