[radius] Freeradius/MySql problem

Radius radius at kingmanaz.net
Sat Jul 2 19:42:44 CEST 2005

OK, let me try this way, when our wholesale provider receives a realm,
they know where
to send the request.

If the user sends RADIUS at kingmanaz.net or radius at kingmanaz.net

our radius regardless if I have lower_user before/after/no

They will be authenticated either way.

If we force it lower on our end, does not force lower on their end.

It's a mess. They said only this month they were going to issue credits
and that I needed to get my end to deny UPPER case logins.

I set the lower_user lower and lower_pass to no and a user will
all RADOUS at kingmanaz.net will be authenticated. I guess mysql
doesn't care if it's upper or lower.