[radius] Freeradius/MySql problem

Radius radius at kingmanaz.net
Sat Jul 2 20:14:33 CEST 2005

Forcing to lower case is not the problem.

When a user logs in over our wholesale providers network
we need to deny UPPER case logins.

MySql does not care if it's upper or lower and they get authenticated

I want to just deny UPPER letter logins will be the easiest.

I have looked at the MySql table settings, and how they
say to change this, but it also says you do one thing wrong
you will corrupt the database. Don't want that.