freeradius LDAP& EAP/TLS

Felice Pizzurro felice.pizzurro at email.it
Tue Jul 5 19:41:58 CEST 2005

Hi,

Is possible to use ldap only for authorization (by the radiusGroupName
attribute), and EAP/TLS for authentication?

I have tried, the authorization is works fine... and I have: "user
[Felice] is authorized to remote access"
but after I have, "rad_check_password" naturally the TLS authentication
haven't password and i have "login failed".

anyone know how I can use ldap only for authorization based on  the
radiusGroupName, without any password control?

thanks...

 Sponsor:
 Calzature moda sport. Da Oliviero.it le ultime novità autunno-inverno 2004/2005: Nike, Puma, Adidas....
*
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2846&d=5-7