No SSL info available. Waiting for more SSL data with Red Hat 7.1

Dick dm at chello.nl
Tue Jul 5 19:53:51 CEST 2005

Hi all,

At home I've configured a perfectly working freeradius with PEAP/MSCHAPv2, I'd
like to transfer it to my work to some really old red hat 7.1 boxes.
First I configured and freeradius from source and installed in
prefix /usr/local
but it crashed on the old ssl, so I grabbed the latest openssl configured it
and
installed in /usr/local as well, recompiled freeradius with the appropiate ssl
directories and it ran! I transferred the configuration from my server at home
and converted the appropiate paths.
I tried authenticating on but it failed, the only suspicious thing I could
find
is:
rlm_eap_tls: No SSL info available. Waiting for more SSL data.
After three of these attempts the supplicant (winxp sp2) seems to bail out,
xsupplicant seems to give it some more tries.

What am I missing?

TIA

Dick