is there a link to know the prerequisite libraries for compiling freeradius?

Alan DeKok aland at ox.org
Wed Jul 6 20:16:02 CEST 2005

MEENA SELVAM <meena_selvam at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I get the following warnings/error while running
> ./configure. is there a list of prerequisite libraries
> that are needed before compiling freeradius?

  No.  There are *no* prerequisite libraries for FreeRADIUS.

  The server will build, and will do many things with just what's on
your system.  If you want to use MySQL (for example), you have to
install MySQL, and the server will pick that up and use it.

  So any "prerequisite" libraries are determined by you, based on what
you need to do.