NAS TABLE

Velikanov alex at asu.farlep.net
Thu Jul 7 16:24:29 CEST 2005

 Good Day.
I used   freeradius-1.0.2 and Oracle with table  NAS in Oracle.
Everything was OK.
But in freeradius-snapshot-20050624   I got such error:
rlm_sql (sql): - generate_sql_clients
rlm_sql (sql): Query: SELECT id,nasname,shortname,type,secret FROM nas
rlm_sql (sql): Reserving sql socket id: 14
rlm_sql (sql): nasname of length 19 is greater than the allowed maximum of 3
rlm_sql (sql): nasname of length 7 is greater than the allowed maximum of 3
rlm_sql (sql): nasname of length 19 is greater than the allowed maximum of 3
rlm_sql (sql): nasname of length 19 is greater than the allowed maximum of 3
rlm_sql (sql): nasname of length 19 is greater than the allowed maximum of 3
rlm_sql (sql): nasname of length 19 is greater than the allowed maximum of 3
rlm_sql (sql): nasname of length 21 is greater than the allowed maximum of 3
rlm_sql (sql): nasname of length 19 is greater than the allowed maximum of 3