rlm_sqlcounter + PostgreSQL problem

Miguel Cabrera mfcabrera at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 22:05:48 CEST 2005

Hi, Alan, ¿Radius?, Everyone

On 7/7/05, Alan DeKok <aland at ox.org> wrote:
> Miguel Cabrera <mfcabrera at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Do you mean something like: radiusd -X -xx ? :
> > I've done it, chek the output (specialy the highlighted text) at
> > http://pastebin.com/309030
>
>   Hmm... Odd.
>
> > Another question, why does the rlm_sqlcounter comes with sqlcca3 as
> > default sql module?
>
>   Because you're not using 1.0.4.  It's fixed there.
hmmm .....
[ceruno at taganga RadiusCuentas]$ ls
acctexample.pl      freeradius-1.0.4         radius.etc
documentacion.txt   freeradius-1.0.4.tar.gz  radius.install
radius.log
I'm using freeradius-1.0.4 in a new radius instalation (i've never
installed freeRadius before) so the problem is still present. (can you
check out the rlm_sqlcounter conf default conf files at the CVS?)

On 7/7/05, Radius <radius at kingmanaz.net> wrote:
> Another error is the directory tree.
>
> /home/ceruno/DESARROLLO/RadiusCuentas/radius.install/var//log/radius/radacct"
>
> Note the double "//" after var.
I dont think is a problem, for example,  you can do an ls on
//home//user///// and it will work.

Miguel.