Shipping freeradius and mysql

Sonali Karmarkar sonali_karmarkar at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 23:00:09 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am using freeradius 1.0.2 on mandrake 10.1.
The question I want to post is about shipping freeradius
to customers.
I have written a script to install freeradius, mysql, java and
my product. Every time I use the script, I run into different
errors while installing freeradius. The errors range from
rlm_sql drivers errors , rlm_token errors, sometimes c compiler
settings on my system.
What is the correct way to ship freeradius to the customer so that
all the installation errors are taken care of ?

Thanks and Regards
Sonali