hotspotlogin.cgi problem

sean sean at topup.ie
Sat Jul 9 11:29:34 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have set up a FreeRadius server which I am trying to access from
Chilli  on a Linksys AP running DD-WRT and Chilli. Radtest shows that
the Radius server is running and Chilli is directing users to /cgi-
bin/hotspotlogin.cgi. However this produces an internal server error
from Apache. If I send users to /cgi-bin/test.cgi the test page loads
with no errors. I have no idea where to start looking for a solution.
Any advice or pointers to where I've gone wrong would be very much
appreciated.

Regards,

Sean Bracken