Compiling Problem concerning `crypt' !!!

kkwong1 at sfc.hk kkwong1 at sfc.hk
Tue Jul 12 03:58:16 CEST 2005

** Your attention is drawn to the note at the end of this message. **

                                  MESSAGE

 Sent  freeradius-users-bounces at l
 by:   ists.freeradius.org

 To:   FreeRadius users mailing                      Ext :
       list
       <freeradius-users at lists.fr
       eeradius.org>

 cc:

 From: "Alan DeKok"
       <aland at ox.org>

 Date:                                               12/07/2005 00:45

 Our
 Ref:

 Subje Re: Compiling Problem concerning `crypt' !!!
 ct:

Alan,

The congifuration is fine , there are no errors inside.  Attached the
./configure  codes as below,

=<path>.
configure: warning: sql submodule 'unixodbc' disabled
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
configuring in src/modules/rlm_unix
running /bin/sh ./configure  --enable-ltdl-install --cache-file
=../../.././confi
g.cache --srcdir=.
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc -g -O2 -D_REENTRANT
-D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANT
ICS -DOPENSSL_NO_KRB5 -Wall -D_GNU_SOURCE -DNDEBUG ) works... yes
checking whether the C compiler (gcc -g -O2 -D_REENTRANT
-D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANT
ICS -DOPENSSL_NO_KRB5 -Wall -D_GNU_SOURCE -DNDEBUG ) is a cross-compiler...
no
checking whether we are using GNU C... (cached) yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... (cached) gcc -E
checking for system password file... /etc/passwd
checking for system shadow password file... /etc/shadow
checking for crypt... (cached) yes
checking for crypt.h... (cached) yes
checking for shadow.h... (cached) yes
checking for getspnam... (cached) yes
checking for getusershell... (cached) yes
checking for getspnam in -lshadow... (cached) no
checking for fgetpwent... (cached) yes
checking for fgetspent... (cached) yes
checking for fgetgrent... (cached) yes
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
creating config.h
config.h is unchanged
configuring in src/modules/rlm_x99_token
running /bin/sh ./configure  --enable-ltdl-install --cache-file
=../../.././confi
g.cache --srcdir=.
checking how to run the C preprocessor... (cached) gcc -E
checking for inttypes.h... (cached) yes
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
configuring in src/modules/rlm_checkval
running /bin/sh ./configure  --enable-ltdl-install --cache-file
=../../.././confi
g.cache --srcdir=.
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc -g -O2 -D_REENTRANT
-D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANT
ICS -DOPENSSL_NO_KRB5 -Wall -D_GNU_SOURCE -DNDEBUG ) works... yes
checking whether the C compiler (gcc -g -O2 -D_REENTRANT
-D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANT
ICS -DOPENSSL_NO_KRB5 -Wall -D_GNU_SOURCE -DNDEBUG ) is a cross-compiler...
no
checking whether we are using GNU C... (cached) yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... (cached) gcc -E
checking for regex.h... (cached) yes
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
creating config.h
config.h is unchanged
-bash-3.00$
-bash-3.00$

kkwong1 at sfc.hk wrote:
> Attached the codes of error when I am compiling Radius 1.0.4
>
> When I finish ./configure,  then MAKE, the error happens.

  Did the "configure" process finish without errors?

  Alan DeKok.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

This is a personal e-mail that is not sent on behalf of the Securities
and Futures Commission. The Securities and Futures Commission
accepts no responsibility for its contents or any attachments.