Active Directory and FreeRadius

Talwar, Puneet (NIH/NIAID) PTALWAR at niaid.nih.gov
Thu Jul 14 14:38:38 CEST 2005

Well I can use pam_krb5, but what I am trying to accomplish here is that I
have quite a few Linux workstation on my network and I thought if I can
setup those Linux workstation to point to the radius server where they login
using there Active Directory credentials.

So I am not sure if this can be done or not?  But would like hear if anybody
who has done something similar to what I am doing.

Thanks,