Password == "bla%1" (shooting into my foot)

Guy Davies Guy.Davies at telindus.co.uk
Thu Jul 14 16:56:22 CEST 2005

Hi Stefan,

I also saw this.  The escape character is \.

Special characters I would think of are !, #, *, ?, ^, $, &, % and
(obviously) \.  There may well be others.

Rgds,

Guy

This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only.  If misdirected, please notify us by telephone and confirm that it has been deleted from your system and any copies destroyed.  If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it.  We use reasonable endeavours to virus scan all e-mails leaving the Company but no warranty is given that this e-mail and any attachments are virus free.  You should undertake your own virus checking.  The right to monitor e-mail communications through our network is reserved by us.