ippool problem

abernabe at mutua-mad.es abernabe at mutua-mad.es
Fri Jul 15 08:41:39 CEST 2005

Hello,

I´m trying to configure a FreeRadius 1.0.4 in Red Hat 8.0. Everything
works OK until I add the ippool in the "post-auth" and "accounting"
section.

When I start the server I get always the error "Segmentation Fault" after
section

I have the following configuration in the ippool module:

        ippool 2 {
                range-start = 172.20.1.1
                range-stop = 172.20.1.254
                netmask = 255.255.255.0
                cache-size = 254
                session-db = ${raddbdir}/db.ippool
                ip-index = ${raddbdir}/db.ipindex
                override = yes
                maximum-timeout = 0
        }

Do you know if I´m doing something wrong?

Thanks