No packet from client

Randal W. Carpenter wade at xwin.net
Fri Jul 15 18:21:36 CEST 2005

Hi,

Perhaps you dont have them opened for UDP traffic or maybe the chilli
client is set up to use the old non-standard ports of 1645/1646/1647
instead of the official 1812/1813/1814 ones?  Old clients defaulted to
1645, and though I figure you checked the port first, just thought I'd
mention it.

later
Randal