DICTIONNARY PERMISSION - Please Help

Aime aklougbo at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 16 20:18:24 CEST 2005

Hello,

I did set the permissions to 777 just to see where
could be the problem.

Below are permissions on /etc and /etc/freeradius:

emilie:~# ls -dl /etc/
drwxr-xr-x  61 root root 4096 2005-07-14 18:32 /etc/

emilie:~# ls -dl /etc/freeradius
drwxr-s---  3 root freerad 4096 2005-07-15 23:12
/etc/freeradius

radclient was called from a cgi script on apache
running under username /group = www-data/www-data ,
and freeradius under freerad/freerad.

Thanks in advance.