Listen to multiple ports on a single server?

Erling Paulsen erling.paulsen at cc.uit.no
Mon Jul 18 15:12:00 CEST 2005

Hello.

Right now I'm running multiple servers for listening to multiple ports,
for having the option of accomadating both NAS'es that use the old 1645
port and the ones using the newer 1812 port for requests.

Is there a possibillity to have one radiusd listen to more ports, or do I
have to reconfigure/tell all the old external participants to use the new 1812
port?

>From what I can read from the docs, I guess it's not possible!

Running v.1.0.4

- Erling Paulsen