Config problem: ntlm_auth works outside of freeradius, but not in

Alan DeKok aland at ox.org
Tue Jul 19 18:43:45 CEST 2005

"Ken George" <Ken.George at mi-services.com> wrote:
> The ntlm_auth command works from the command line, but not within
> freeradius (1.0.1) on RHEL 3.0 update 4

  There's really no difference between the command-line invocation &
FreeRADIUS running it.  The ntlm_auth program *is* being executed,
because you see an error message from it.

  My suggestion would be to run winbindd in debug mode, to see what
it's getting from ntlm_auth, and why it's returning an error.